I thought last year topped the list when it came to exciting and innovative beauty launches, but it turns out that 2019 is poised to give it a serious run for its money. The list of beauty products that are launching is already impressive. I don’t know about you, but I’ve got my credit card in hand, ready to check out some of these new beauty products.
1. What better way to begin the new year than with perfect hair? Ouai is a Hollywood favorite beauty brand developed by celebrity hairstylist Jen Atkin. If you’ve ever wondered what the black magic is behind Kendal Jenner’s glossy mane, it’s OUAI’s hair products. OUAI daily care products are sulfate-free and designed to deeply refresh strands without stripping to instantly improve hair health. You have to give this product line a try. You, and your hair won’t be disappointed.
2. LimeLife by Alcone introduced this duo late in 2018, but quickly sold out. Now it’s back as a collection or to be purchased separately. The Midnight Oil Collection is a night time cleanser and serum. This cleansing oil and facial serum duo is infused with antioxidant-rich Marula Oil to improve skin’s radiance and illuminate the complexion while you sleep. I’ve personally used this collection and can attest that it moisturizes your skin while you sleep, allowing you to wake to beautiful, glowing skin. And, did I mention, it’s natural and chemical free?
3. Beauty blogger turned beauty mogul Huda Beauty has set the makeup world on fire! A makeup line that started with her iconic false eyelashes quickly expanded to eyeshadows, lipsticks, highlighters and base makeup products. She’s always innovating and striking gold with every new product launch and this time, her Overachiever concealer and melted liquid eyeshadows are on our radar. The concealers, much like the foundation promise full coverage, flawless finish and no panda eyes! The eye shadows are a one of a kind formula that makes applying eye makeup absolutely hassle free, even when you’re on the go.
4. I scream, you scream, we all scream for these ice cream-inspired face masks from I Dew Care. The hydrating “soft serve” formula touts hyaluronic acid and squalene, the soothing “sorbet” option contains green tea and aloe to calm irritation, and the brightening “gelato” mask uses raspberry extract and glycolic acid to banish dullness. Talk about sweet treats for your skin.
5. This luxurious fragrance collection features seven eau de parfums, each starring and named after one hero ingredient: Oud, Amber, Violet, Iris, Mimosa, Rose, and Woods. Each scent is more sophisticated and intoxicating than the next, all housed in vintage, apothecary-inspired bottles ready for a “shelfie” close up. The collection also includes four scented oils and three floral waters, which can be mixed and matched with the perfumes for an infinite number of fragrance possibilities.
6. Dior Lip Glow To The Max is the same beloved Lip Glow, now with a yummy new look and a touch more pigment. In this new formula, the sheer, tinted balm is spiked with pigment — those are the candy-colored swirls you see in the bullet — to both hydrate your lips and leave them with a bit more of a tint than the original formula does. Take your pick from seven different shades, five with a dewy finish, and two that leave behind a holographic sheen.
7. Drybar On The Rocks Charcoal Scalp Scrub is known for its detoxifying properties, the charcoal beauty trend is here to stay, and this sugar-based citrus-scented scrub gently exfoliates and purifies the scalp to remove product buildup and promote cell turnover. Use it once or twice a week alone or as a pre-shampoo treatment. Your hair will thank you!
8. Maybelline knows a thing or two about mascara, and their newest Snapscara formula is one of their best yet. The thin, flexible pigment tints your lashes and leaves them looking super glossy, but also adds a little thickness and lots of length — kind of like a suped-up version of the Glossier Lash Slick — while the arched wand gives lashes a winged, cat-eye effect as you comb it through. But perhaps the most exciting thing of all is that the formula is wax-free, so it washes off cleanly and easily with just warm water.
9. Highlight your best features with the Glow Perfect Cream Highlighter Palette. Danessa Myricks teamed up with LimeLife to give us this collection of cream highlighters. Each shade is compatible with a wide range of skin tones and can be layered and mixed to create a luminescent sheen that is unique as you are. Danessa’s favorite part when creating any makeup look is always the glow! An effortless way to take your look to the next level is by applying the perfect highlighter. The creamy base of these highlighters apply smoothly and have a high level of pigment. Danessa suggest applying one or two shades with your fingertips to create a natural looking luminescent glow.
10. One bottle of the Shiseido Ultimune Amplifying Night Mask is sold every 13 seconds, and this new mask is meant to be used along with the top-selling serum. The unique, freeze-dried formula melts when mixed with a few drops of the serum, turning into a gel mask that helps counteract environmental damage.
If you think your friends would like this too, I’d love you to share it! Thanks – you rock!